RULES AND POLICIES GOVERNING THE TRADING ROOM
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) are designed for proper regulation of organizing and holding of buy and sell operations of the Bitcoin mining contracts in the Harshveer Trading Room (hereinafter referred to as the “Trading Room”) on the Harshveer.com Website. These Terms regulate the legal relations between the Participants of the Trading Room.
- Harshveer Trading Room — an infrastructure of services provided by the Harshveer.com Website, which enables registered platform users to submit Bitcoin mining contracts as “Orders” on the Trade Desk online at the specified parameters.
- Trading Room Organizer — the Harshveer.com Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”) as specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- Website — https://Harshveer.com/.
- Trade Desk — an electronic register of all submitted Orders for buy Trading operations on the Trade Desk at all price levels submitted by the Participants. It is updated in real-time.
- Trading Room Participant — a legally competent customer (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”) of the Website, who has contractual relations with the Organizer and states his/her willingness to Trade Orders on the Trade Desk.
- Order — a submitted application for the Bitcoin mining contract Trade placed on the Trade Desk by the Participant.
- Deal — a commercial execution of the Trade Order placed by the Participants on the Trade Desk at the demand price (trading).
- Major Currency — the nominal currency (Bitcoin or BTC) for Trading operations of the submitted Orders between traders on the Trade Desk.
- Order Amount — end price in the Major Currency that the Participant is ready to trade the Order on the Trade Desk.
- Order Volume — Bitcoin hashrate measured in TH/s for a particular Trade Order placed by the Participant on the Trade Desk.
- Order Type — classification of the Order execution submitted for Trade operations by the Participants on the Trade Desk.
- Contract Duration — the remaining time of the Bitcoin mining contract's operational period.
- TH/s⋅day, BTC — a derivative quotient of the submitted Trade Order conditioned by permanent change of duration. It is calculated in TH/s and multiplied by the contract's operating time left.
- Trading Fee — a commission payment in the amount 5% from the net Bitcoin mining contract's value deducted from the Trader once the Order has been traded on the Trade Desk and the Deal is considered to be closed. It is charged by the Organizer for the Order placement, processing and Deal execution on the Trade Desk to guarantee strict adherence to the Terms by the Participants.
- Maintenance — operating costs of mining hardware.
- Closed Deal — a Trade Order that has been executed on the Trade Desk.
- Cancelled Order — Trade Order that has been delisted from the Trade Desk by the Participant prior to its execution or its automatic delisting from the Trade Desk after its expiry or in case of Participant's fraud suspicion.
- The rules contained herein establish the trade procedures of the Orders on the Trade Desk and are binding for all Participants without exceptions.
- Your continued use of the Trading Room and Website constitutes your acceptance of all rules of the services provided. For the avoidance of doubt, you should discontinue using the Trading Room or the Website if you do not agree with regulations or any clauses outlined in these Terms.
- With the help of the Website's functionality, the Organizer provides the Participants with the infrastructure services and access to information about trade Orders with an aim of further prospective trade of submitted Orders on the Trade Desk.
- The Participants are the Traders and Miners
- The official language of the Trading Room, Trade Desk, related services and all the accompanying documents is English. The Website contains translations of the English version of the content contained herein. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any discrepancies between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence.
- The volume and price of the placed trade Orders on the Trade Desk are indicated by the Participant independently.
- Before deciding to trade Orders on the Trade Desk, the Participant should carefully consider his/her investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
- By using the Trading Room services, the Participant fully understands and agrees to fully comply with these Terms and accepts all risks related to transactions, cryptocurrencies, volatile market price swings or market manipulation.
- Cryptocurrency is a digital representation of value that functions as a medium of exchange or a store of value, but it does not have legal tender status. The cryptocurrency value is completely derived by market forces of supply and demand and it is more volatile than traditional fiat currencies.
- Trading of the Orders on the Trading Room requires appropriate knowledge and experience before engaging in Trade operations on the Trade Desk.
- Trading of the Orders can lead to large and immediate financial losses. The volatility and unpredictability of the Bitcoin price may result in significant loss over a short period of time.
- In no way the Organizer shall be held responsible for the actions, decisions or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the information presented on the Website.
- The Participant acknowledges that there is a significant possibility that he/she may not trade the Order(s) in the Major Currency at a fair or exact price while trading on Trading Room.
- The Participant is aware of the risks inherent in trading cryptocurrencies on the Trading Room and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
- Any information contained on the Website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. The Organizer will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the Participant's use of or reliance on such information.
- You are fully responsible for any investment decisions you make. Such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs.
- Your continued use of the Trading Room constitutes your agreement to be bound by any such changes to this Risk Disclosure.
- This Risk Disclosure statement cannot and does not disclose all risks and other aspects involved in cryptocurrency holding, trading, or engaging in financing or financed transactions.
Harshveer TRADING ROOM ORGANIZER
- Harshveer Trading Room Organizer is the Harshveer.com Website as specified in these Terms.
- The Trading Room marketplace functions on the basis of trade generated by the Participants, therefore the Organizer cannot guarantee that a submitted trade Order on the Trade Desk will be fully or even partially executed.
METHOD OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- Acceptance of these Terms as generally binding takes place on the Harshveer.com Website in the manner and under the conditions established by these Terms.
- The Organizer has the right to require completion of the verification procedure from the Participants according to the AML/KYC Policy.
- Modifications and/or additions to the current Terms are made by posting the relevant changes, additions or new edition of the Terms on the Website by the Organizer.
- Modifications, additions and/or new edition of these Terms come into effect from the date of their posting on the Website by the Organizer.
- The consent of the Participant to the changes or additions introduced into the Terms, or new edition of the Terms, is confirmed by continuation of use of the services of the Organizer, and by the Participant's stay on the Website.
PROCEDURE FOR HOLDING OF THE TRADING ROOM
- Trade operations of Bitcoin mining contracts are held on the Trading Room in an electronic form online.
- The main goal of the participation on the Trading Room is the purchase and sale of the Bitcoin mining contracts submitted as the Orders by the Participants on the Trade Desk.
- Only customers of Harshveer.com who meet the requirements indicated in clauses 1.5 and 5.2 of the Terms have the right to trade Orders on the Trade Desk.
- The maximum timeline duration of the Orders submitted by the Participants on the Trade Desk is valid until the expiration date (for Bitcoin mining contracts with limited maintenance cost plans), if there is any (for Bitcoin mining contracts with the lifetime maintenance cost plan), but the operational period cannot exceed the 5 (five) year period. If any Order expires, automatic Order cancellation is triggered.
- In order to guarantee the performance of obligations by all Participants of the Trading Room, the Buyer is obliged to have a sufficient amount of Bitcoins stored on the account balance throughout the lifespan of all his/her Trade Orders submitted on the Trade Desk.
- Partial Order Fills (for Buy Orders) are allowed on the Trade Desk conditioned that the Trade Order's Amount is lower that the Trade Order's Amount itself.
- The Deal is considered to be executed on the Trade Desk once the payment for the Order has been made.
PAYMENT FOR BITCOIN MINING CONTRACTS
- Payment for the purchased Bitcoin mining contract is made automatically by deducting the amount placed on hold from the balance of the Trader immediately after the Order purchase (Deal Closing) has been made.
- The Trader makes payment in the amount equal to the Order's price including the Trading Fee.
- After the completion of the calculations of all financial obligations of the Trader and the Organizer, the right to use the Bitcoin mining contract is transferred.
- The purchased Bitcoin mining contract is transferred to the Trader the next day at 00:00 UTC time.
- The next day after the Trading of the Bitcoin mining contract, the Trader receives the mining earnings for the previous (last) mining day of the Bitcoin mining contract.
- The Bitcoin mining contract purchased by the Trader starts working on the next day of its transfer to the Buyer at 00:00 UTC. The earning for that mining day will be credited the following day.
- All the concluded Deals (Trade operations) on the Trade Desk are final and not subject to appeal.